Please Note: Each Brake Light is built to order and may take 2-3 weeks to ship. As a stocking dealer we may have your option selection in stock however. You can always contact us to check our inventory.
Our billet aluminum 3rd brake light for the 2007-present Toyota Tundra is the first light to market that allows for installation of 3 Baja Designs S2 lights and retains the factory styling of the light.
- CNC Machined from billet 6061 Aluminum
- Uses factory bolt holes
- Integrated gasket to seal the light enclosure to the cab
- Plug and play integration with the factory wiring for brake, marker and cargo lights
- Wiring harness included as standard
- No drill installation, uses factory mounting holes
- Three 1W Red LED marker and brake lights
The antenna mount option adds a standard brass NMO antenna mount to the top of the housing, The mount includes 17ft of RG58 cable terminated with a PL-269 connector ready to plug straight into your radio. Please note the base of the antenna mount is not powder coated it is raw brass. We recommend the following antenna and cap for the NMO mount:
Wiring Harness Options
All wiring harnesses are cut to length and pre-terminated with weatherpack connectors and wrapped in soft loom for easy installation in your truck. The factory integration for the marker lights and cargo light uses the factory connector and does not require any cutting or soldering.
This harness provides integration of the 3 marker/brake light LED's with factory wiring harness as well as connecting the center light to the cargo light circuit. Two additional circuits are provided to connect the outer lights to the factory upfitter switches in the passenger kick panel.
Reverse Light Harness
This harness has all the features of the basic harness, but also connects the center light to the brake light circuit so that it comes on automatically when the truck is placed in reverse.
Stop/Tail/Turn Harness with Reverse
This harness includes a stop/tail/turn controller to integrate the outer to lights with the factory brake/turn signals. It includes inputs for connecting to your aux switches for:
- Master power to turn the system on/off
- Strobe Function
- Strobe pattern change (momentary switch to be optionally mounted in the dash)
- Constant on override to disable the turn/brake integration
- Connects the center light to the brake light circuit (optional) so that it comes on automatically when the truck is placed in reverse.