If you're in a state that requires a front license plate bracket you're familiar with where the factory license plate bracket sits, below the "Bronco" letters, smack in the middle of your grille. Our KR Off-Road bracket relocates your license plate below the steel bumper, moving that eye-sore of a license plate out of the way.
The design of this bracket allows for quick and easy removal when you get to a trail head (to avoid snagging it on the trails). It utilizes 2 of the 3 factory accessory bolts on the HD Modular Steel Bumper.
NOTE: The HD Modular Bumper uses a Torx Plus 40 (TP40) socket. Please do not use a Torx 40 (T40) socket (you could strip your bolts). Ford did not provide this bit in your tool set. They only provided a TP30 and TP50 bit. Add-On this optional Torx Plus 40 Square Drive Bit if you don't have one. This can be used with your existing tool set included with your Bronco purchase.
- .080" 5052 Aluminum
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 1 Bracket
- License Plate Mounting Hardware
- 2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper
- 2021+ Ford Bronco w/Plastic or Capable Bumper (you will be required to drill 2 holes in your bumper and use 2 self tapping screws)
- Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.