Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs.
This kit includes 8 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, toggle switch style wiring harness and rock guards. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain.
This kit is a turn key system for the Bronco owner that is looking to take down the night, and give a standoff appearance to their vehicle!
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens:25,200 Utilizing 32 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps:208W / 16A
- LED Life Expectancy:49,930 Hours
- Front Lens:Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing:Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel:Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material:Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
2021 - On Ford Bronco
- x4 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x8 XL Sport Rock Guards
- BroncoMounting Brackets
- Pre-load Kit
- Upfitter Style Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44 degree) and spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering:BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
High Speed Spot:A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)