The KR Off-Road Chase Light is the perfect temporary chase light for all your off-road adventures. If you don't want to spend the money on a permanently mounted chase light this is a great option. Many off-road trails require some type of chase light mounted on the rear of the vehicle to help make your truck visible to other drivers, especially at night. This satisfies that requirement without the headache of a complicated installation. It'll mount up in a few seconds.
The KR Off-Road Chase Light was designed to house a Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount Light between two (2) RAM® Twist-Lock Suction Cup Bases. This ensures a quick and easy deployment without the need for any adhesives. The one-piece bracket design ensures your light is ready to go on your next adventure. Simply attach it to your window, twist the two locks on the suction cup and plug the included wire harness into your cigarette plug and you're up and running.
- 1/8" 5052 Aluminum
- Anodized Finish (Available in Black, Blue or Red)
- Quick & Easy Temporary Installation
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 1x KR Off-Road Chase Light Bracket
- 1x Baja Designs S2 Flush Mount Light (Optional)
- 2x RAM® Twist-Lock Suction Cup Bases
- 1x 13' Wiring Harness
- All vehicles with a glass window
- Baja Designs S2 Sport, Flush Mount
- Baja Designs S2 Pro, Flush Mount
- Lifetime Warranty for the original owner
Light Choices: We allow you to select which light color/pattern you desire. Amber is the most popular choice for rear mounted chase lights.
- Spot Lenses have the smallest radius for go the furthest.
- Wide Cornering Lenses have a nice wide pattern
- Driving/Combo Lenses combine both a Spot and a Wide Cornering pattern into one lens
- Work/Scene Lenses throw light all around, close to the light source
S2 Sport: 12w / 1,130 Lumens
S2 Pro: 20w / 2,450 Lumens