Designed to work seamlessly with ARB’s maximum performance on-board compressors, the Air Locker® Manifold Kit enables easy installation of Air Locker® solenoids to an air source such as a compressor or regular gas bottle. With a working pressure of 150Psi (1030kPa), the manifold kit incorporates multiple ports for use with ARB’s Pump Up kit, as well as mounting brackets, and a Teflon stainless steel braided hose designed to cool air supply for tire inflation.
- Working pressure of 150Psi (1030kPa)
- For use with ARB’s Pump Up kit
- Teflon stainless steel braided hose
- Enables easy installation of Air Locker® solenoids to an air source
- The manifold body with mounting bracket.
- 2 x ¼” NPT ports. One can be used for the pump while the other can be an input source.
- 2 x 1/8” BSPP port provisions for the Air Locker solenoids.
- 1 x stainless steel Teflon hose with fittings.
- 2 x JIC4-1/4 NPT nipples to connect the included hose directly to the compressor outlet, and manifold input.
- 2 x M6 hex head bolts and nylon locking nuts for installation of the manifold kit.