ARB Air Compressors provide many advantages when exploring the great outdoors. Whether for inflating tires and camping accessories, running air tools, activating Air Lockers® or even re-seating a tire onto a wheel, there’s a model available to suit your needs. Designed to withstand the harshest environments, each ARB Air Compressor is individually leak tested, current draw tested and flow tested under heavy load at the factory before packing. For total peace of mind, all ARB Compressors come with a comprehensive 2-year warranty. To further increase longevity, ARB Compressors are also rebuildable, with spare parts readily available from our extensive network of ARB authorized dealers.
ON-BOARD AIR COMPRESSORS
Providing optimum power, the ARB twin motor design delivers class-leading air flow for fast inflation purposes. Constructed of lightweight, high-strength engineering grade materials, it incorporates quality components for quiet operation and extended durability. The twin motors incorporate internal thermal protection against extreme temperature damage while a heavy duty in-line maxi fuse for each motor provides professional circuit protection. Available as either a portable kit with a 4L air tank, inflation accessories and a durable carry case or a vehicle mounted kit with associated wiring loom and mounting hardware.
- Designed for inflating Tires and air locker activation when used in conjunction with optional accessories
- Suitable for many air tools when used in conjunction with a 4L air tank (optional with on-board models)
- 100% duty cycle
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction
- Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble free life
- anodized mounting bracket dissipates heat
- Integrated pressure switch, relays and IP55 (waterproof/dustproof) brushless fan cools electronics, motors and cylinder heads
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- On-board model available in either a 12V or 24V configuration
Pump Up Kit
Standard on the portable compressor kits, the Pump Up kit is an optional accessory for the vehicle-mounted range of ARB Air Compressors. Incorporating quick couplings for quick mounting to ARB Air Compressors and Air Accessories the kit includes a quality 20ft air hose, an air accessory kit and a T-piece for inline connection of an air chuck and pressure switch.
Air Hose Coupler
Use this to connect an ARB high temperature inflation hose to the ¼ NPT port of an ARB Compressor, tank, or manifold kit.
Air Hose Coupler + Dust Cap
ARB hose coupling dust caps will help keep dirt, dust, and other debris out of your hose couplings. Made from durable materials, these dust caps are an easy addition to install on each of your fitting ends, and they are great for use on overlanding vehicles that see high traffic in dusty and muddy conditions. Keep your hose coupler dust-free with one of these ARB hose coupling dust caps.