Combining functionality, strength and protection, ARB offers a rear bumper for the Ford Bronco that retains OE tow bar and wiring. The rear bumper includes two jack points and incorporates twin chassis-mounted rated recovery points. To complement the ARB Bronco protection equipment range, the bumper is finished in Integrit™ textured black powder coat.
ARB Rear Bumper; for use with Wide Flare or Narrow Flare Models; includes Twin Jack Points and LED License Plate; accommodates OE Tow Bar, Wiring, and Parking Sensors.
- Vehicle-specific designs suit Ford Bronco wide fender flares (5680010) and narrow fender flares (5680020)
- Durable steel construction delivers maximum protection
- Twin jack points located in outer wings suit ARB Jack or mechanical jacks
- License plate relocated to spare wheel; LED license plate included in kit
- Compatible with rear parking sensors and OE tow bar
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in Integrit™ black textured powder coat
- Vintage silver center panel houses the two central sensors and OE tow bar