Add LED pods to your bumper truck bed or anywhere else you can think of with our Stage Series 2in Flush Mount Pod Kit! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 2in light on the market these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns all in a durable package. With the included flush mount bezel the Stage Series 2in Flush Mount Kit is extremely versatile and once installed has a clean factory-style appearance.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare so not all of the light shines on target. Instead the custom-engineered TIR optic in the Stage Series 2in collects all of the light from the LED and directs it only where you need it drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
From there while other options on the market lose as much as 10 percent of the light output shining through an outer lens the custom-molded TIR optic in the Stage Series 2in serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature when coupled with high-intensity LED chips the total intensity of the Stage Series 2in is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory foglamp and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
- Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform even illumination with a full 60x60 degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface to provide a true optically designed spread for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light for lighting up anything at low speeds or for trailers and worksites.
Not just off road. When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming installation and applicability.
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature which is a true cool white output and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your Stage Series 2in Pods.
Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However the Pro option is double the amount of total power.
Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series 2in LED Pod includes a distinctive backlight feature in your choice of white amber red and blue. The SSC2's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.
Simple connections. All Stage Series 2in LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation you can wire yourself use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Heavy Duty Dual Output 4-Pin Harness can be used to power up to four Stage Series 2in pods.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F along with vibration moisture intrusion and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
Experience. After over a decade in business Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly assemble and engineer our own products in the United States allowing for higher quality and performance with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you're driving we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
- Allows for flush installation on bumpers and truck beds
- Modern TIR optics for the highest intensity on the market
- Backlighting in a brilliant amber color
- Durable powdercoated aluminum construction
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Pin-fin heatsink design
- Designed torture tested and assembled in USA