Mounting ditch lights to your Tacoma has never been easier with our KR Off-Road Ditch Light (A-Pillar) brackets. Designed to install quickly and easily. Simply loosen (don't remove) the two bolts holding your hood on, slide these brackets in and re-tighten the bolts and you're up and running.
We've designed these brackets to fit just about any off-road light on the market. We've even built-in additional mounting holes for Baja Designs XL & LP Series mounts, ensuring additional support for these larger lights.
DUAL LIGHT MOUNTING PLATE: This optional plate bolts to the top of these ditch light (a-pillar) brackets and allows you to mount 1 pair of most lights per side (larger lights such as the Baja Designs XL & LP Series are to big to work with this dual plate mount). This plate bolts to the ditch light (a-pillar) brackets using the existing 2 bolts on the brackets and provides you with 2 mounting points for 2 lights. Made from the same 11 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel (powder coated) they also include a lifetime warranty.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation (without removing the hood hinge bolts)
- 11 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Mounts & Lights do not interfere with the opening of your hood
- Compatible with aftermarket snorkel kits
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA (Long Island, NY)
- 1 Pair of Brackets
2016+ Toyota Tacoma
Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.