If you're running one of the KR Off-Road ARB Compressor Brackets on your Bronco, you may be wondering where to install a switch for the compressor. Broncos with factory upfitters have a quick and easy solution but what about trucks without factory upfitter switches? Well this is the solution for you.
This switch/air coupler mount bolts right up to your Bronco using the factory bolts on the passenger side fender. It can be used with or without the KR Off-Road Compressor Mounting Bracket (although it works best when combined with the bracket and a compressor).
The mounting plate allows you to mount the standard ARB switch as well as an air coupler (for those who want to extend their compressors air outlet). This makes for a nice, elegant solution to turn the compressor on/off while standing near the compressor.
- .125" #304 Stainless Steel
- Powder Coated Black Finish
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 1 Bracket
- 2021+ Ford Bronco w/2.3L Engine
- 2021+ Ford Bronco w/2.7L Engine
Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.
(Photos shown may differ slightly based on your installation/options)
COMPLETE SWITCH KIT
Make your kit complete with this option. You'll receive everything you need to move the air coupler and switch to the side of your compressor. The following items are included with the complete kit:
- 1x KR Off-Road ARB Compressor & Air Coupler Switch Bracket for 2021+ Ford Bronco (SKU: 40-1001)
- 1x ARB Air Hose Coupler (JIC-04 37 Degree Flare Fitting) (SKU: 0740111)
- 1x ARB 90 Deg Elbow JIC4 Male 1/4in NPT Male (SKU: 0740110)
- 1x ARB Elbow JIC-04(M) JIC-04(F) (SKU: 0740104)
- 1x ARB Hose Reinforced JIC-04 0.5M (SKU: 0740202)
Note: A switch is not included with this kit, you'll use the ARB switch that was included with your compressor)
Note: The coupler included with the complete kit is not the same coupler that may have been included with your ARB Compressor Purchase. ARB makes two kinds of couplers. One screws into the top of the compressor. The other (included in the complete switch kit here) screws into the fittings/hoses.