Added off-road protection and style for the rear of the new full-size bronco. Excludes Sport models.
An ideal match for the WARN Elite Front Bumper, this Elite Rear Bumper is made from thick steel and features tapered corners for added off-road capability, plus the ability to run larger tires. The bumper retains the factory tow points, reuses the factory parking sensors, and accommodates up to a 37” spare tire. Additionally, there are cut-outs specifically designed for using an off-road jack. The bumper wears a state-of-the-art powder-coated finish that stands up to 408-hour salt spray tests for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. This bumper is designed, engineered, and made with pride in the USA.
- Advanced bumper geometry designed to increase departure angles and accommodate oversized tires—a great match to the front Elite Bumper for Bronco
- Retains factory rear tow points and reuses OEM parking sensors
- Will accommodate up to a 37” spare tire
- Cut-outs specifically designed for off-road jack use
- Features pre-drilled holes for a license plate and reuses the factory light
- Wears a state-of-the-art powder-coated finish with five-step pretreatment process. Stands up to rigorous 408-hour salt-spray testing for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Perfectly fits both two- and four-door full-size Bronco models
- Designed, engineered, tested, and made in the USA